Christmas Gifts for Fitness Lovers In No Particular Order:
1. Gift Cards or Event Registrations:
- Paying to register for eventscan be expensive. Take care of the cost as a gift to him or her!
- Gym memberships, 1-on-1 or Online personal training, yoga sessions, Pilates, massage therapy, etc.
2. Suspension Trainers: Take your workouts with you
- Stop in at your local store for a set of these: Wal-Mart, Meijer, Dick’s Sporting Goods, etc.
- Valslide Webpage
4. Resistance Bands:
- Fitness Gear Adjustable Resistance Bands – Level 1
- Fitness Gear Adjustable Resistance Bands – Level 2
- Fitness Gear Adjustable Resistance Bands – Level 3
5. GPS Watch: A great gift for the athlete who travels varying distances at varying speeds.
6. Activity Trackers:
7. Medicine Ball:
9. Foam Rollers: What is a foam roller, how do I use it, and why does it hurt?
10. Interval Timer:
11. Speed Jump Rope:
12. Gymnastics Rings:
15. Make them a Themed Basket: Examples for the Yoga or Runner in your life:
- For the Yogi: Yoga Mat, Blocks, Towel, Yoga Home DVD, Yoga Stretching Strap, and throw in some tea.
- For the Runner: Throw in an album so they can store all of their bibs, GU Shots or their favorite energy pack, SPI Belt, Socks, Glide, and Foam roller